How to Apply for the Family Sponsorship

Welcome to the ghimmigration


Family sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
  Canadian citizen or
  person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  permanent resident of Canada
Under Family sponsorship, you may sponsor :
  your spouse
  Common-law partner
  Conjugal partner
  Dependent child
  Adopted children

Requirements for a Sponsor

In addition to being a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, the sponsor must also fulfill a few other requirements in order to be eligible.
The sponsor must:
1.  Prove that they will be able to financially support their family member and any dependent, if necessary
2.  Enter into an agreement with the Government of Canada or Quebec, as well as the sponsored relative, where the sponsor    will agree to support the family member for a certain amount of time. The sponsored relative must make an effort to      support themselves, as well.
3.  Either reside in Canada prove their intention to live in Canada when the sponsored relative arrives in Canada
4.  Be at least 18 years old
5.  Not be incarcerated or charged with a serious offence
6.  Not be bankrupt
7.  Not be under a removal order if a Permanent Resident

Why GH Immigration for Professional Immigration Help?

The Family Sponsorship application can be complex and time-consuming process. To avoid unnecessary errors and delays in your application, it becomes important to seek professional help. When that help comes at competitive price and no delays, it’s a win-win situation!! We at GH Immigration Services have helped hundreds of our clients in getting permanent residence through family sponsorship.

Contact Us - 647-355-8888
Email -


  • Image Super Visa
    Permanent resident of Canada
  • Image Visitor Visa
    Visit with your family or friends
  • Image Work Permit / Work Visa
    Permission to work in Canada
  • Image Study Permit
    To study in Canada need the study permit
  • Image Family Sponsorship
    Canadian citizen
  • Image Express Entry
    Suitable family or students apply for this
  • Image Provincial Nominee Program