How to Apply for the Visitor Visa

Welcome to the GH Immigration


What is a Visitor Visa?

If you want to come to Canada as a tourist or visit your family and friends you are required to apply for Temporary Resident Visa, unless you are from a visa exempt country (example USA). Visitor visa application can be filed online or on paper. The processing times vary based on the method chosen to file the application.
We at GH Immigration Services have helped hundreds of our clients to make their dream to visit Canada successful. Looking online, it might seem easier to file the Visitor Visa application on your own, however there is a higher risk of getting a refusal from Canadian immigration if the application is filed without seeking professional help.
We also specialize in getting you an approval even if your visitor visa application was refused number of times in past!
Main documents required to file TRV application:
1. Letter of sponsorship from the inviter (if any).
2. Identification documents such as Passport.
3. Proof that you will come back after your visit is over.
4. Proof of funds.


You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
  have a valid travel document, like a passport
  be in good health
  have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
  convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
  convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  have enough money for your stay
>>The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.

How long you can stay?

Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.

At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. If so, they’ll put the date you need to leave by in your passport. They might also give you a document, called a visitor record, which will show the date you need to leave by.

Contact Us - 647-355-8888
Email -


  • Image Super Visa
    Permanent resident of Canada
  • Image Visitor Visa
    Visit with your family or friends
  • Image Work Permit / Work Visa
    Permission to work in Canada
  • Image Study Permit
    To study in Canada need the study permit
  • Image Family Sponsorship
    Canadian citizen
  • Image Express Entry
    Suitable family or students apply for this
  • Image Provincial Nominee Program